*MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED* – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
*JOB TITLE: STOREKEEPER (OML 58)*
- Handle SAP Picking List / return document for issue of stock / return in stock items and ensures that such good issues / returns are promptly and efficiently done.
- Meet demand of user departments, including problem solving and anticipating difficulties.
- Ensures that all stocks items are safely and efficiently stored in the warehouse using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Reacts to urgent requests and changing priorities in accordance with the Stores Supervisor.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for the purposes of internal and external auditors, like Finance and NNPC; and at each movement on an internal basis for specific items only.
- Participate in the warehouse housekeeping.
- Ensure that materials are properly segregated in the warehouse.
- Ensures that SAP is updated accurately with any changes to quantity, location or description as required without any delay.
- Ensure adherence at all times to the Company’s HSE policy.
- Participates in conjunction with other Contractors in the monthly physical count and highlights any discrepancy for resolution.
- Minimum of OND/HND, with at least 5 years working experience in warehouse operations (storekeeping and inventory control). Experience in Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Basic experience in the use of SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be 100% Safety Conscious
- Basic Training in Store and Inventory Management.
- Physical ability to f requently lif t and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
*DEADLINE:* 17th August 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *firstname.lastname@example.org*
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*