A leading Telecommunications and ICT company operating in Nigeria and other African Countries. Due to expansion, we require highly motivated and self-driven professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Warehouse Stock Controller
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc in Engineering or Science related disciplines with First Class or Second Class Upper division.
- 5 – 8 years minimum experience as Stock con trotter /Warehouse Officer in a reputable company handling Telecoms / Tethnical or Industrial equipment.
- Experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will be an added.
- Experience in ERP such as Microsoft lnventory Management System. Oracle, JD steward or Navision will be an advantage.
- Possession of high Interpersonal and communication skill
- Good Analytical Ability.
- Team Leadership.
- Proficiency in MS Excel; MS Word;
- Accounting packages.
Key Performance Indicators/ Measurement Criteria:
- Preparation of Stock report.
- No of Items received / No of equIpment sent out to cell sites.
- No of items received into the Technical warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receipt of stock items into the Technical warehouse, Ensure aft materials received into the warehouse are inspected documented, stacked and taken custody properly.
- Deployment of Telecom and Power equipment to various regions and cell sites.
- Ensure security of items at the Technical warehouse.
- OalIy Weekly and Monthly physical stock taking and comparison with stock records,
- Ensure materials to be deployed to cell sites are properly inspected and documented as per told down standard procedures
- Ensure regular physical stock count of items in the Technical Warehouse.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should email their Resume, possibly with a passport photograph, to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications wilt be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.