Arkounting Business Concepts Limited “Arkounting” is a financial advisory and management consulting firm which provides outsourced financial management and management consulting services to micro, small and medium scale enterprises. We offer world class and affordable business support services at a premium value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
- We are looking for a UI / UX Designer to turn our software/web apps into easy-to-use products for our users / clients.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and software developers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements and navigation components
- Create both functional and appealing features that address our clientsТ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Translate designs into usable html codes.
- Proven work experience as a UI / UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Knowledge of Html and frontend programming languages
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web / mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Job Title: Full Stack / Back-end Developer
- We’re looking for an experienced Full stack/Back End Developer, to provide cutting-edge technology and help us build amazing products in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Work on an Agile team to develop, test, deploy, build, and maintain highly responsive front-end using the latest technologies, while collaborating with team members on sprint planning, execution, peer review and retrospective
- Supports team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives whilst safeguarding the architecture and growing product awareness.
- Analyze requirements and create an appropriate software design, in conjunction with other developers, according to best practice and organizational initiatives and objectives.
- Create and maintain the architectural vision for the team’s products together with other senior developers and architects.
- Collaborate with colleagues in creating and maintaining the team’s SDLC.
- Develop and release software as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time.
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability best practices
- Test your software as per the team’s software quality charter.
- Make sure your software does what it supposed to do as per the defined specification.
- Provide support for product-related issues in production with appropriate urgency.
- Proactively share knowledge within the team and with key stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering preferred
- 3-5 years as Back-End/ Fullstack Web Developer
- Knowledge of enterprise frameworks (e.g. – Node, Angular, React, etc.)
- Х Extensive experience in building large backend systems using C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, SQL Server (2012 and above)
- Experience integrating 3rd party REST APIs into web applications
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience using version control system such as GIT
- Superior communications skills and a team player
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- Demonstrated experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.