Owens and Xley Consults – Our client, a Boutique business consulting company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- As a sales associate, you are responsible for developing sales strategies to support the company’s growth objectives.
- Welcome and lead walk-in customers
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies to close sales in line with the set targets.
- Process payments
- Build and manage customer database
- Arrange the store daily
- Constantly ensure that the store kept clean and smell fresh at all times.
- Display and arrange existing and new products in an organized manner.
- Create content calendar for social media
- Take and post pictures of products
- Post relevant content on social media
- Respond to inquiries across social media platforms
- Inventory management
- Inspect inventory levels weekly to identify shortages
- Maintain sales records, ensuring that daily and weekly sales records are kept as required.
- HND / B.Sc in a relevant field.
- Proven work experience (Minimum of 1 year) in a similar role
- Must live in Victoria Island Axis.
Salary: N50,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Job Title: Remote Digital Channel Manager
Work Environment: Remote
Reporting Relationships: Will report to the Lead Consultant
Function of the Role
- The Remote Digital Channel Manager will manage the brands digital presence.
- Create a content calendar for the company’s social media pages
- Attain key performance indicators such as conversion rates
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Update the website and optimize content
- Develop and implement the company’s digital marketing campaigns
- Design and oversee the company’s social media strategy
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Edit and post content and videos on social media channels
- Develop email marketing campaigns for the company
- Work on graphic design projects
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline.
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital communications and marketing
- Skills and Abilities
- Web management
- Video editing
- Project management
- Editing and writing
- Keen eye for detail
- Have good interpersonal skills
Salary: N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Deadline: 10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as the subject of the mail.