Quest Academy, Ibadan is an ICT driven school, established to Identify talented learners from under-served communities, and helping them unlock their full potential by providing them a world-class education, free of charge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher (Basic 1-5)
Location: Alakia, Ibadan
- We are in need of passionate and qualified personnel, skillful in 21st-century teaching and learning.
- Lead and manage a class
- Identify and adopt the most effective teaching approaches for the pupils.
- Monitor teaching and learning activities to meet the needs of the pupils
- Plan and deliver effective sequences of lessons
- Identify and teach skills that will develop pupils’ ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- Identify and teach skills that will develop pupils’ social independence
- Lead a subject(s) or identified area within the School Improvement Plan and ensure progress is at least Good.
- Report Students’ progress
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of B. Ed, B.A (Ed), B. Sc (Ed) or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with PGDE or M. Ed.
- The ability to teach the French language will be an added advantage.
- He/she must be must passionate about kids
- Completion of NYSC is Compulsory
- Basic ICT
- Apt to learn a new skills.
Deadline: 14th August, 2020.