Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a Hospitality firm located in Lagos, require the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidates would be responsible for creating positive experience for guests in our client’s restaurant by meeting their needs, take customer’s order detailing the customer’s request and inform the kitchen staff of the new order.
- Also, the ideal candidate is expected to serve plated meals in an orderly manner to the appropriate customer and see to it that the food was prepared to their satisfaction.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter/Waitress.
- Fluency in English Language.
- A Culinary certificate would be an added advantage.
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- A great attention to detail.
- Physical Strength.
- Physical Stamina.
- Familiarity with Alcohol Restrictions or Laws.
- Welcome customers on arrival.
- Introduce customers to the menu and announces daily or seasonal menu specials.
- Answer questions about menu items, ingredients and pricing .
- Take customers order for food and drink by writing them on a ticket, entering them on a tablet or memorizing them.
- Passing customer’s orders along to kitchen staff for preparation.
- Prepare drinks and serve them to customers .
- Collect food order from the kitchen, verify that they are correct and serve them to customers.
- Ensure that the customers are satisfied with their meals.
- Remove used dishes, glasses and flatware from tables.
Deadline: 28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online