Proten International – Our client in the Engineering sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Executive
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate are listed below but not limited to:
- Attend to walk-in customers, collect and register customers’ tools.
- Check and inspect that all tools are available and maintained in the correct place and that all equipment is in suitable working condition.
- Ensure all customer equipment/machinery is presented back to the customer in a clean and presentable standard.
- Send quotations to customers and follow-up for approval, payment and invoicing.
- Read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Order placement on SAP.
- Follow Up with logistics and warehouse.
- Working with technicians to diagnose and plan workflow.
- Able to follow workshop processes and procedures. Organize and maintain the workshop spaces.
- HND / B.Sc preferably in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other Physical Sciences.
- At least 2-3 years experience in repair and maintenance of electromechanical devices or rotating equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
- Have a good knowledge of workshop processes and procedures.
- Microsoft office capabilities.
- Calm attitude with good customer service skills. Ability to manage irate customers.
- Good attitude towards all shades of customers both artisans and key users. Fast response to urgent customer requests.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online