Hello Energy – We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases and our innovative delivery solution are designed to help you get the gas you need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts / Finance Officer
Location: Fegge-Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates who is a self-starter will be responsible for the foregoing financial responsibilities.
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with month-end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports/statements
- Prepare and manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed expense reports when necessary.
- conduct certain level of audit/internal control procedures
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting, Economics or any related field of study
- Must be familiar with financial accounting statements
- Experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks, will be an advantage
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills.
- 1-year minimum working experience
- Must have knowledge of basic accounting procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th October, 2020.