A leading Multinational company in Nigeria is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise production team to manage and execute production projects.
- Suggest process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Organize job trainings to team members to achieve production goals.
- Investigate production issues and develop resolutions.
- Determine equipment, material and manpower requirements for project execution.
- Coordinate with customers to develop project plan and timelines.
- Work with the team to plan, schedule and perform production activities.
- Assign daily workload to team members.
- Develop production program and guidelines to support company objectives.
- Schedule equipment maintenance and inspection on regular basis.
- Develop project budget and maintain expenses within the budget.
- Recommend cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality standards.
- Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Monitor production activities and adjust schedules for on-time delivery.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Ensure that team follows company policies and safety standards.
Deadline: 19th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.