Olajide Oyewole LLP (A member of DLA Piper Africa), Established in 1965 as a Corporate Practice, Olajide Oyewole LLP is recognised as one of Africa’s leading full service corporate and commercial law firms, with quality, diligence and integrity as its ethos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Associate
- The ideal candidate is a high-performing corporate governance professional who is fully ICSA or ICSAN qualified, with a proven track record of providing high-quality governance advice and business management support to Boards.
- The candidate will assist in providing high quality, professional and client-focused corporate governance services to the firm’s clients, and will work with team colleagues across the full range of corporate law and governance services.
- Law degree or equivalent experience
- Candidates should possess a BL / LLM
- Minimum of 5 year professional working experience of providing high-quality client-focused corporate governance support to Boards
- Deep knowledge of governance and developments in practice
- Excellent relationship management skills, able to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. (Essential)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Delivery of a high-quality, effective and efficient corporate governance service to clients
- Advising on, negotiating and preparing commercial and corporate documentation relating to the whole life cycle of companies and corporate transactions
- Contributor to firm’s knowledge base
- Delivery of Board Advisory services
- Monitoring and managing the firm’s portfolio of client companies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online