Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual for the position below in our bakery chain business:
Job Title: Bar Supervisor
- To assist the operational running of the bar and ensure that staff are fulfilling their duties to the best of their ability
- Hotel Management HND holder, HND, BSc. or similar qualification.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of computers, Wines, POS – Point of sales system.
- 2 years’ experience as a Bar Supervisor in a full service hotel preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within team and supervise a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer care skills and people skill
- Good time management and ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Great written and verbal communication
- Ability to tackle a variety of problems
- Attention to detail
- Inventory and budgeting knowledge
- To provide excellent customer service
- Ensure high standards of hygiene, health and safety are maintained at all times
- Ensure high standards and efficiency of work
- Maintain strict stock and financial control.
- Ensure the bar opens on time and ready for business.
- Ensure excellent front of house and back of house service, allocate and support staff throughout the shift to maintain speed of service and cleanliness of venue.
- Ensure staff meet the standards of the bars, addressing and correcting bad practice where need be.
- Complete daily paperwork to ensure the safe running of the bar, and for those standards to be monitored and maintained throughout the shift.
- Pre-empt and actively responding to problems that arise and keeping management up to date.
- Ensure all venue close on time, end of day jobs completed to a high standard, staff are signed off promptly, all back and front of house areas checked and secured and that venues are in excellent order for the next day’s service.
- Notify management of any issues.
- Assist in cash handling procedures as required.
- Follow all cashing up procedures and ensure all staff are following these correctly.
- Detailed check of deliveries for accuracy and quality of product.
- Ensuring stock is received and secured in cellars on delivery.
- Ensure stock rotation is applied when storing deliveries and that the correct storage method is applied to each product.
- Display stock levels should be monitored throughout your shift and replenished as required.
- Recording any wastage.
- Complete required cleaning tasks in accordance with the Bars daily and weekly tasks sheet, ensuring the work has been completed to a high standard.
- Ensure the storage areas are kept in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- Ensure any faults or problems with equipment and the venue are reported.
- Ensure risks to the health, safety and security of self and others are minimized.
Deadline: 19th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF or Word format as attachment to: email@example.com using the Position as the email subject.