DE Raph City Travel and Tour – We are professionals into logistics, travels and tour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Book Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re now hiring a Bookkeeper to join our growing team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team. Apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 0-1 year relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft and Excel
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detailed information.
- Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner, and submit payroll taxes
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an as needed basis
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, and processing payments
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition
- Prepare financial reports through collection, analysis, and summarization of data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
Deadline: 21st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.