Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: BTL Supervisor – Chinese Speaker
- We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to serve as our BTL Supervisor role, working with the marketing team in the supervision the execution of our marketing strategy regarding activation, campaigns and other channel priorities across Nigeria.
- Use internal research, cultural trends and competitive analysis to help identify the strategic direction for campaigns
- Monitor KPI management of each brand activity, giving assessment in our different region
- Liaise with Chinese-speaking colleague on a daily basis so, it is imperative to understand and speak Chinese fluently.
- He/She would be responsible for translating BTL marketing activities into useful strategic insights thinking geared towards assessing optimizing our marketing spend.
- Work closely with all internal and external regional team members in the optimization of our marketing activities, and carrying out trainings as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must speak Chinese Language fluently. HSK language or Chinese language studies is desired.
- HND/B.Sc. in any field of Study.
- 2 years of experience in a Marketing/Advertising/Consumer Research/Brand Creative related position.
- Advertising/Marketing agency experience is a plus.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, with strong emphasis on excel.
- Experience with strategic positioning, creative briefs, marketing briefs is a plus.
- Must have the ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Establish partnerships with many well-known brands is a plus
- Active, positive, targeted, and innovative
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Must have exceptional written and oral presentation abilities, exceptional writing skills,
- Ability to craft presentation documents and analytical reports to management
Deadline: 15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.