HR Leverage Africa – Our client is currently in need of candidates who will achieve targeted mortgage sales goals as well as sales objectives across business lines within the capacity below:
Job Title: Business and Mortgage Development Manager
- Great financial and portfolio management
- Relevant sound Academic qualification
- Past experience in Banking / Mortgage financing
- Great record of performance review system
- Evaluates investment opportunities necessary and secure agreements, including key equity placements.
- Works with the Marketing team to develop mortgage marketing strategies and assist with budgeting decisions.
- Promotes a culture for a dynamic and proactive business calling approach.
- Works with lenders to establish contacts in the realtor and builder communities.
- Cultivates relationships that support purchase, construction, and refinance activity.
- Establishes and manages sales goals for the sales team
- Oversees and coordinates the sales team activities
- Provides leadership both for internal and external stakeholders
- Analyzes sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Builds and forms new partnerships with potential clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.