Cedarcrest Hospitals was founded in Abuja in January 2008 and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of practice into a full-fledged private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class healthcare services to patients in Nigeria, West Africa, and globally.
With hospitals located in both Abuja and Lagos, our services accommodate over one hundred (100) beds and provide services and facilities such as emergency / trauma center, a helipad, major radiology diagnostic center, a prosthetic manufacturing plant, an oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, cardiac catheterization unit and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Company is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to lead the creation of new business prospects in the market and promote and deepen existing products, services and centres.
- The successful candidate will develop and head a vibrant Business Development Team, which will be a vital component of the Company’s operations. He or she is responsible for driving new business developments, promoting existing products and specialists and delivering returns on investments. The role is based in Abuja.
This role focuses on the following deliverables:
- Deepen existing products and services across our locations and project these services to clients and the public.
- Develop and implement expansion plans and strategies of the Company through both organic growth and merger and acquisitions.
Qualification and Experience
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or Social Sciences is required
- Master’s degree specializing in marketing and business development.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience managing products, developing programs, leading business development, managing key accounts, planning strategy, and general management.
- Experience leading B2B sales in the Healthcare industry preferred
- Membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office)
- Self-starter with an ability to manage a variety of programs and projects
- The ability to work with various levels of stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyze and interpret data
- Demonstrate proven success in developing ideas through abilities to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to all levels of the audience in the industry, clients, staff and management
- Evidence of excellent influencing and communication skill, and capability to manage high-ranking stakeholders
- Understanding and application of design thinking
- Capacity to identify new business opportunities and support business growth
- Detail-oriented, numerate with keen attention to details
- A desire for emerging trends and innovation
- Self-starter and team leader, skilled in project and relationship management
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proven ability in analyzing financial data, making projections and preparing budgets
- Highly energetic, agile, and ability to transform concepts into action
- Ability to work very hard in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Willingness to embrace and actively support the unique culture and values of the organization.
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
- Ability to lead work teams
- General competence
- Have proven integrity
- Maintain a high level of respect for work colleagues
- Have a high sense of accuracy and attention to details.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the successful candidates are provided below:
- Deepening and development of existing business
- Understand and anticipate clients and market needs and prepare appropriate strategies to respond to them
- Anchor the monthly, quarterly and half-yearly financial performance review
- Promote the services and products of the Company through legitimate electronic and print media, including but not limited to social media
- Communicate the result of periodic performance review promptly and develop an action plan to ensure recommended changes are implemented.
- Prepare and maintain accurate sales forecasts and reporting to meet monthly, quarterly and annual targe
- Prepare sales materials, presentations and demonstrations for key accounts and prospective customers
- Develop and maintain outstanding industry knowledge, understand healthcare trends, enhance skills and abilities
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for the Company’s existing hospitals, product and services
- Work with the Finance Department to anchor the development of annual budget
- Development of New Businesses
- Anchore the Company’s expansion and growth plans
- Develop proposals, concept documents and teasers for new business opportunities
- Tracking all activities related to new business opportunities
- Developing business and financial models and budgets
- Develop Business Plans and coordinate the Company’s expansion Plan
Deadline: 10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Position Title and Code as the subject of their email application.