Prixair comprises of Prixair Hotels, Prixair Catering, Prixair Properties, Prixair Studio and Flames Restaurant. We are the leading hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels to extended-stay suites. Prixair group offers business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Prixair group is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Media and Event)
Due to a restructure in our team, we are hiring an additional Business Development officer to generate new businesses and establish new sales clients. To excel in this role you should be a grounded marketer, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Must have minimum 5 years experience post NYSC in a marketing role with tangible results to show
- Experience in sales, marketing especially in the media and conference, events, marriage and entertainment space
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- The proposed must reside and know Abuja very well
- You must be 30 years and above to be considered
- Generating Revenue from sales activities
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Ensuring deals are closed on a monthly basis
- N100,000 – N120,000 based on experience.
Deadline: 9th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- No application from outside Abuja will be treated, only residents of Abuja should apply
- Apply using the role as the heading of the email and attach your email.