A location intelligence firm that specializes in providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CAV Field Officer
Locations: Kwara (Patigi, Oyun, Omuaran, Moro, Lafiagi, Kaiama), Ekiti (Ede-Opin, Ado-Ekiti, Igbaja, Tsaragi), Lagos (Ikeja, Lekki, Epe, Ikorodu, Oshodi, Gbagada, Yaba, Apapa), Ogun (Mowe, Ibafo, Ota, Abeokuta, Agbado, Ifo, Ijoko, Sagamu) Gombe and Osun
- Verification of expected customer’s addresses using an installed Application (AMP)
- Submission of verified customer’s addresses within the stipulated turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensure accurate data on customer addresses verified.
- Minimum of an SSCE in any discipline or its equivalent with 1 year work experience.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Must possess an Android phone and ability to use effectively
Deadline: 10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The role involves travelling if the need arises.