White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a highly reputable Logistics company looking to engage the services of a Chief Security Officer to join our team.
- The CSO must be a retired police / military officer and would be responsible for coordinating all rescue operations, intercepting illegal activities of our truck drivers and resolving all transitional issues. He / She would also be responsible for supervising the monitoring team nationwide.
Key Functions of the Role
- Planning and developing the overall operational security strategy.
- Ensuring strict compliance with company regulations and policies by drivers.
- Identifying and keeping records of delivery diversions
- Identifying on-road exceptions and taking immediate action
- Any other tasks related to the role as assigned.
- Creating, implementing and communicating security policies and procedures to his team
- Monitoring drivers’ activities while on the road
- Coordinating rescue activities.
- Minimum of B.Sc degree
- Minimum of 15 years working experience.
- Retired police or Army officer not less than the rank of ASP or Equivalent.
- Detailed understanding of the operational aspects of haulage and logistics
- Excellent documentation skills and use of collaboration tools.
- Must be agile and have physical stamina
- Must possess a high level of integrity
Deadline: 24th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Role as the subject of the email.