An incoming player in the Oil & Gas sector of the economy is urgently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civic Engagement Expert – Sociologist
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- S/he must have, at minimum, a Master’s degree in Sociology or a related field and at least 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of World Bank safeguards policies is desirable.
- The Social Specialist shall be responsible for facilitating/carrying out consultations as shall have been agreed in the inception report.
- S/he shall support the detailed assessments that have implications on, and require consideration of, social and related safeguards; including experience in undertaking social assessments, social impact assessments.
- S/he shall be specialist in social assessment, stakeholder identification and analysis, mobilization and facilitating stakeholder consultation.
Deadline: 9th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria should apply.