Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a renowned Medical Service Provider located in Lagos State requires the services of the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
- The ideal candidate for the role of Customer Relationship Officers will handle the concerns of the people using our client’s products or services. They work to rectify issues experienced by individual customers as well as aim to improve the organization’s overall customer satisfaction ratings.
- Minimum of B.Sc. HND in Marketing, Administration, Social Sciences and other related fields.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years Client Service experience in Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skill
- Problem-solving skill
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Listening skills
- Relationship skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Leadership skills
- Integrity, transparency and honesty.
- Interpersonal skill
- Maximize client retention rate by ensuring that clients are satisfied and retention rate is high.
- Visit clients to determine how they are faring on the scheme.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys for all assigned clients annually.
- Ensure all clients have valid contracts and SLAs.
- Attend to and resolve all enquiries from clients and forward the escalations to line manager.
- To educate all stakeholders (Employer groups) on the products and benefits of the scheme.
- Fill and submit know-your-client forms
- To adhere to and live the organizational value.
- To continuously collate all feedback on the scheme service levels and to offer immediate resolution and to report back to the relevant employer group.
- Pre-payment and collection of premium fees from all clients.
- Prepare and forward the schedule of premium collected and outstanding to client service managers
Deadline: 28th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online