A reputable Organisation in Nigeria is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently hiring for the position of a Communication Executive who will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of the entire Chamber’s communications and public relations activities and directing publicly programs and campaigns to improve the public image of the Chamber
- Create, implement and measure the Chamber’s comprehensive marketing, communications, social media and public relation plan, enhancing the organization’s image and position within the marketplace.
- Utilize key metrics to measure and evaluate the effectiveness and ROI of all marketing programs and provide recommendations for future strategies
- Negotiate and manage major media and marketing contracts
- Establish and maintain relationships with community influencers and key community and strategic partners
- Understand the business objectives and create communications strategies to support the Chamber’ goals
- Manage the content and design of the Chamber’s website
- Increase the Chamber’s online presence, including driving additional traffic, creating revenue streams and providing opportunities to engage and interact
- Develop and manage the Marketing budget
- Produce, schedule and coordinate the production of all design and printed communications, including marketing materials, events signage and other items
- Write and edit content for the organization’s print publications, email, newsletters and website
- Coordinate advertising in the Chamber’s print publications and manage external advertising opportunities
- Coordinate media events including press conference, television segments, and radio spots
- Maintain style, logo and brand guidelines
- Maintain graphics and photograph files
- Conduct research a directed by the President / Director General
- Prepare and distribute media alerts, advertisements and other announcements to gain positive media attention for the Chamber’s and its programs
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the Director General
- A degree or equivalent in English, Communications, Public Relation, Marketing or a related discipline
- At least 3 years working in a communications or marketing role
- A proven track record in the delivery of multi-channel marketing and communications plans
- Experience of managing external and internal digital channels on behalf of an organisation, including developing and managing websites
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to produce high-quality, engaging multimedia content for a range of channels and audiences.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing
- Graphic design skills and ability to use graphic design software are a plus
Deadline: 25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.