Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Specialist
- Candidates will be expected to write real-time News articles and curating-provoking contents in assigned categories.
- Collaborating with content team to create ideas for new content and, with direction from staff, implementing new strategies.
- Writing and producing various types of share-ableÂ content for use on our Platform that educate and entertain our audience and support our marketing goals.
- Candidates will use media monitoring tools to stay up-to-date on what’s trending and breaking.
- Conducting a comprehensive review of relevant and interesting topic.
- Editing/proofreading content to ensure it meets required standards.
- Candidate must know how to craft catchy and reliable headlines.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Not more than 28 years old by December 2020.
- Must have a Diploma / HND / Bachelor’s degree.
- Be passionate about creating content
- Highly teachable, and with a strong willingness to learn
- Must be a strong team player with interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication are a must
- Hands-on experience in News Reporting and with Content Management Systems (e.g. Word Press)
- Familiarity with SEO
- BSc in Mass Communication, Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- 1 – 10 years experience.
Deadline: 10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.