A Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: After Sales Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Train, motivate and lead after-sales teams to achieve set objectives and targets.
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality.
- Assist clients in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services.
- Build and establish a good work relationship with clients to facilitate increased patronage and revenue.
- Monitor contract details to notify clients of pending expiration and help process renewal.
- Supervise the operations of after-sales teams to ensure set targets are met.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring a satisfied clientele and increased returns.
- Direct and coordinate the customer service operation of a team to ensure clients are tended appropriately in line with set customer service standards.
- Develop and optimize support and service processes, tools, and systems.
- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and participating in educational programs.
- Provide periodic reports to management on all after-sales activities.
- Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (essential).
- 5 years of work experience as an Electrical Engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered and currently holding a COREN and NEMSA Certification (essential)
- Expert experience in project management.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- To manage warehouse activities/operations
- OND qualification
- Experience: 1 – 3 years.
Job Title: Regional Business Development Manager
Locations: Anambra, Enugu, Kano, Lagos, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
Minimum Education & Experience:
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in management position and in a Renewable Energy Firmb. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good communication skills and language expression skills, have affinity;
- Have good team spirit, can work under pressure;
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details and good organizational skills
- Good understanding of quality output
- Proficiency in the use of communication technology to deliver information and other basic and advanced business applications etc.
Behavioural/Management Development Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the inter-relationship and inter-dependencies among issues
- Team building skills
- Should possess impeccable integrity and proven commitment to good governance
- Must have executive presence and inspire the confidence of stakeholders
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Work enthusiasm, positive, with a strong sense of competition, thinking agile, good at pioneering;
- Love sales, want to prove themselves;
- Ability to cope with difficult situations
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Understanding of renewable energy business
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: Francis@beebeejump.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.