Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) bridges the gap between the customer and Alpha Mead brand. He/she ensures that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective thereby increase customer satisfaction rates, customer loyalty, and gains more referrals from those loyal customers.
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Customer Experience role, of which 3 should be a managerial position
- Relevant certifications would be desirable
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset and knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple projects
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of an organization’s customer experience team
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services
- Supervise the activities of customer experience team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company
- Liaise with the production and creative departments to ensure delivery of high quality products and services
- Establish communication mediums through which customers can readily contact a company and vice versa
- Oversee the restructuring of an organization into a customer-focused establishment
- Monitor the activities of the customer service team to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service
- Prepare and manage annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience
- Organize training programs for customer experience representatives in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
- Oversee the merchandising of products in an outlet to ensure it entices purchase
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations
- Attend seminars, workshops, and conferences to improve on existing job knowledge.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online