Buylesser online markeplace in Nigeria. Where you can shop fashion, electronics, home and garden and other products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Location: Lekki, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Professionally and courteously handle inbound customer service and outbound calls in compliance with client policies and directives.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Professionally process outbound sales and/or customer service calls
- Respond to customer questions
- Resolve customer issues. Pray with those in need
- Offer up-sells and cross-sells to callers
- Record and verify accurate information on all calls
- Adhere to work schedule provided
- Positively and respectfully communicate with customers
- Maintain high level of punctuality
- Maintain consistent, reliable attendance standards
- Maintain company and client confidentiality
- Meet established sales/fundraising goals on outbound projects
- Multi-task by adjusting from one type of call to another without loss of efficiency, composure, or knowledge
- Applicant must posses a university degree and not more than 24years of age
- Possess basic computer skills
- Must successfully complete company training
- Meet background and credit check requirements if applicable
- Must be willing to learn and improve in all skill areas
- Must have reliable transportation
- Customer service experience preferably in a telemarketing/customer service environment
- Flexible work schedule; must be able to work on Sunday
- Clear, professional, and positive verbal communication
- Possess the ability to work independently
Sales And Service Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Independent and self motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and sales skills
- Good analytical skills (technical and office)
NGN100,000 – 120,000 / Month.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.