Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is one of the world’s largest outsourcing and technology service specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Security Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of B.Sc. qualification.
- 3-5 years work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully conduct investigations and interviews conclusions
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication (verbal & written) skills and ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Working knowledge of computer based databases and word processing programs and concepts
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced, highly demanding work environment with minimal supervision of day-to-day activities
Specific Knowledge & Skills.
- Understand operational, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Assist in Conducting operational risk assessment of proposed VAC and passport / VAF movement from VAC to Post
- Assist in Creating relevant processes required to implement Corporate Security Strategy and Policies within the given zone
- Ensure all critical service levels are met & contractual obligations complied to, with deviations reported through incident report framework
- Ensure compliance with company defined information security policies and procedures applicable to the role.
- Assist in Planning & monitor security arrangements involving preparation of security plans, deployment & training of security personnel within the given region, etc.
- Support / Generate periodic Reports and information / details for the MIS. Send MIS reports on performance indicators. Ensure timely reporting and handling of security issues.
- Maintain logs of Critical Service Level-3 fulfilment for UK VACs and send timely & accurate MIS reports
- Responsible for guard force management at all Visa Application Centres (VACs) within the specified zone
- Ensure life safety of all inside VAC and institute loss prevention measures to prevent incidents / accidents
- Ensure maintenance of customer (Missions) satisfaction levels on security issues.
- Undertake initiatives & conduct research to ensure cost implementation of best practices and cost effective measures within the given zone.
- Conduct regular safety drills & ensure communication of necessary safety measures to all employees
- Ensure that security incidents and / or crisis do not compromise operations & are reported immediately using the company Corporate Security Incident Management framework
- Co-ordination of resources to ensure appropriate and cost-effective control and management of security risks.
- Liaise and maintain relationships with Security service providers/ Vendors
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online