Turquoise a multinational company is committed to delivering the best in engineering and construction, using the best resources and latest construction technology and Eco-Friendly Solutions to provide his clients with projects of outstanding quality by adapting values like integrity, teamwork and customer satisfaction. Turquoise acts in accordance with the highest ethical standards to maintain his position of trust with his clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- A Document Controller oversees the company’s documents in order to ensure regulatory, legal, and security compliance.and has the responsibility of managing documents and using document management software both for organizational purposes as well as privacy purposes (as needed).
- A Document Controller also updates and disseminates documents to personnel and other stakeholders.
Requirements / Skills
- Associate degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field
- Knowledge of SmartSolve Document Management and document capture/image capture systems
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in document or records management
- Experience working with many file types
- Ability to find and preserve paper documents
- Basic understanding of construction documents
- Collect, scan and upload documents following set procedures
- Ensure all technical documents, such as reports, drawings and blueprints, are collected and registered in the system
- Use SmartSolve Document Management for everyday operations, maintenance and quality control
- Notify personnel of updated document versions and how to access them
- Print and distribute documents as necessary
- Work with documents and records across various departments, including human resources, marketing and construction
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online