Enugu State Government has established an Agency for Community and Social Development Project (CSDP), which is responsible for implementing World Bank-Assisted Project. The project has the objective to increase access of poor people (in rural communities) to improve social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner through the provision of grant support to beneficiaries for identifying prioritizing, implementation and maintenance of community- driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDP) and Group Development Plans (GDP).
To fill the position created as a result of change of service and retirement of officers, the position below is declared vacant and hereby invite application from suitably qualified candidates:
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
The Finance and Administration Manager shall be charged with the responsibility for:
- Ensuring efficient running of the Office and the maintenance of all office facilities;
- Generating adequate, reliable and timely financial reports for the GM and other departments;
- Preparing annual budget and Work plans for the SA;
- Processing and managing all fund disbursements as well as ensuring proper documentation to facilitate the release of funds from funding agencies to communities;
- Processing and paying all bills, Salaries (etc) pertaining to the smooth running of the SA;
- Maintaining schedules of personnel, welfare and other personnel functions;
- Ensuring the proper recording of financial transactions of the Agency;
- Liaising with banks, tax authorities, and other regulatory agencies on behalf of the SA;
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports on financial progress of micro-projects and CDP5;
- Preparing quarterly Financial Management Reports (FMR5);
- Assisting the GM in the day-to-day running of the SA;
- Reviewing financial transactions of communities in line with General Guidelines issued by the SA,FPSU and Funding Agencies, and making reports to the GM; and
- Offering training and capacity building in the areas of financial management, record keeping, and other related matters to the Community.
Qualification and Experience
- A University degree or membership of professional association such as ACA, ACCA, or their equivalents or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or Banking and Finance with at least twelve years of post-qualification experience.
Deadline: 23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Board Chairman,
Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project,
NTA / ESBS Building,
Note: The Enugu State CSDP is an equal opportunity employer of male and female candidates, and they are encouraged to apply.