Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Check product to ensure conformance to company standard
- Perform corrective machine and routine check, cleaning, inspection and lubrication as well as cleaning immediate work area.
- Record production information such as quality, weight, date and product type.
- Monitor and adjust production processes and equipment to ensure product quality.
- Maintain production log and prepare documents.
- Initiate and shut down production equipment.
- Maintain shift log and other data.
- Set up and adjust filling and processing machine according to standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain the production machinery necessary to perform a specialized task.
- Adhere to safety guidelines and ensure that production meet high quality standard.
Qualification and Experience
- HND, OND
- Min: 2 – 3 years experience
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com indicating the position Title (i.e Maintenance Technician) as the subject of the mail.