S. Lloyd Nigeria Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group of companies (Food & Beverages) in Nigeria, is currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Reference: EAS20200090
Location: Odighi Community, Edo
- B.Sc. / HND in Social Sciences or related field from a recognized institution;
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience will be an added advantage;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Good problem-solving with strong decision-making skills;
- Must be result oriented and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Must be a FEMALE GENDER, very smart and presentable;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Odighi Community in Edo State.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages;
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks;
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports;
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives;
- Helping prepare for meetings physically or virtually;
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings;
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives;
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software;.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed;
- Making travel arrangements for executive;
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database;
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence;
- Provide general administrative support.
N50,000 per month
Deadline: 14th Ocotober, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV along with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.