PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a wholesale developmental finance institution, conceived by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) in partnership with global development partners with the objective of addressing major financing challenges facing Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director
Reference Number: 130-PEO01145
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline. Relevant postgraduate/professional qualifications/certifications such as ACIB, ICAN, MBA etc.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ cognate experience, of which at least ten (10) years must have been in the banking sector.
- A minimum of eight (8) years must have been spent in a top/senior management position.
- Commercial banking and development finance/social impact experience (preferred)
Skills and Capabilities:
- Commercial banking and development finance/social impact experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Banking Sector.
- Knowledge of MSME Financing, Risk Sharing and Social Impact Knowledge.
- Strategic Orientation.
- Financial Products Development Skills.
- Knowledge of Portfolio Management.
- Fund Raising.
- Business Development.
- Relationship Development/Management.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Project Management.
- People Management and Leadership.
- Personal Integrity and Ethical Standards.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The ED will support the CEO to drive the achievement of the organisation’s strategic agenda of alleviating the financing constraints faced by Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
- Whilst the job holder will have oversight for certain aspects of the business, he/she is expected to support the CEO in the implementation of strategies around fund raising, business development, strategic partnership development, loan disbursement excellence etc.
- The job holder will have oversight for driving effective stakeholder engagement, regulatory compliance, operational excellence and strategy implementation through the tactical operations of the business.
Deadline: 24th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online