Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Business Development Specialist (Digital Media and Technology)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The business development executive will focus on content acquisition/partnership, client management, customer experience, industry research and insights, efficient campaign deployment and management, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
- The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities.
- Source advertising campaigns from brands, agencies and clients seeking to advertising on the Phoenix browser platform and will from time to time provide performance data to such clients.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients – understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for business.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database
- Shall be responsible for identifying right Content partners locally, develop relationships with them, onboard them on Phoenix Browser, and manage expectations of clients.
- Shall on a daily basis access and analyze backend data to improve content performance. Executive will use data to help partners improve their content quality and output.
- Would be involved in activities such as training, research, publishing, and any other task that can improve the local content ecosystem. Shall provide such insight and make appropriate recommendations to the team.
- (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Work with marketing team to identify, define, deploy, and measure impact of marketing activities and campaigns across key channels.
- Will provide support to the Head of Business Unit.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years of experience within digital, media, or technology industry.
- Ability to initiate and drive partnerships.
- Experience with content ecosystem and understanding of content business
- Understanding of platforms, data extractions, analysis and reporting. Strong analytic skills.
- Must be able to deploy campaigns when needed.
- Lead generation and prospect management
Candidate Requirements and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented and must be a problem solver.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
Deadline: 15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.