UACN Property Development Company (UPDC) operated first as a Department, then as a Division of UAC of Nigeria Plc until 1997, when the business was incorporated as a public limited liability company and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
UPDC’s strategic thrust is the development and management of luxury, premium and classic apartments in selected cities in Nigeria. We approach property planning from the customers’ perspective to create comfortable living/working environments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- At least 3 years experience in a Facility Management role.
- Relevant professional qualification and minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance plan and life cycle requirements;
- Preparation of annual service charge and power budget estimate for the estate as well as collection of service charge deposits to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Coordinates and arranges third party services of maintenance contractors, suppliers, vendors etc. Deals with contractors on daily basis. Conducts periodic inspections of facilities, assesses problems and needs, and implements improvements in operations as appropriate.
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Plan and manage facility communal services such as electrical, plumbing, reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking.
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency Conduct and document regular (daily) facilities inspections
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Preparation of a monthly comprehensive facility update report and provision of a weekly report to the head of operations.
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met.
- Monitor expenses and payments.
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com with the subject “Facilities Manager”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.