DE Raph City Travel and Tour – We are professionals into logistics, travels and tour.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- BSc/BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive toÂ minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
NGN65,000 – 120,000 / Month
Deadline: 21st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email