Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered care. They provide General Pediatric Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunity exist for a high performing medical professional that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Family Physician
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A hands-on professional who sees him/herself as counselor and friend to the patients.
- The General Practitioner will provide primary contact and continuous care towards the management of patients’ health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments, and injuries, from sinus and respiratory infections, and malaria to broken bones and scrapes.
- She/he will contribute to building patient base of regular, long-term visitors.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A Medical degree (MBBS or equivalent) registrable with the Nigerian Medical Council
- Fellowship of West African College of Physicians, Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners or equivalent.
- Training and experience in public health is preferred
- Foreign Post-graduate training in Family Medicine will be an added advantage.
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and able to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Interested in contributing to the growth of the business and taking on increasing responsibilities as required
- Strong Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Clinical competence and a commitment to life-long learning
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Comfortable with computerized patient management systems.
- Experience: 5 – 10 years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe, and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Please indicate your name and position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.