A reputable Fashion Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fashion House Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum qualification of a B.Sc / HND in any course but a Degree in Fashion is an advantage
- Required experience is 3 – 5 years
- Passion for fashion combined with good customer service skills
- Highly computer literate and the capacity to train
- Must pay attention to detail
- Understanding of retail e-commerce landscape.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Confidentiality and discretion a MUST.
- Sound judgement and instinct to know what on-brand is.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, with a can-do attitude.
- Applicants should reside around Lekki Ajah Axis.
Job Role / Responsibilities
- The Fashion House Manager will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer
- Manage the day to day activity of the business without supervision.
- Supervise and work with team
- Keep accounting records and bank all income
- Supervise for quality assurance
- Perform business administration responsibilities.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers
- Resolve customer complaint via phone and emails
- Multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Build sustainable relationship through open and interactive communication
- Handle phone contact and communicate effectively
- Make decisions and solve problems related to customer service, Logistics and Team members
- Process customer request and keep updated customer records.
- N120,000 monthly.
Deadline: 21st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.