ALERZO limited, a B2B logistic company connecting retailers in emerging markets directly to consumer goods brands on a mission to bridge the gap between retailers and FMCGs. We enable retailers to order goods when they need it, provide supply chain, logistics and warehouse facilities, retail-as-a-service, and real-time data.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full time
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in book-keeping, financial planning & analysis, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modelling.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new industry regulations and policies
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- N70,000 monthly.
Deadline: 3rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.