Olman Business Solutions Limited is a mutidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete customized solutions to client needs within diverse industries and business sectors, using effective and efficient management tools and quality service techniques.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Directs and Coordinates all Accounting / Finance functions and activities of the company
- Prepares annual Operating and Capital Budget for management consideration
- Ensures that all company’s assets are safeguarded
- Coordinating the pursuit of mature retention and outstanding payment on contracts
- Establish parameters for business plan and update as necessary
- Advise the management on all financial matters
Treasury Department Management:
- Enhance shareholders Value
- Safe movement and disbursement of financial instrument and liquid assets
- Timely payment of staff salaries
- Appropriate deduction and remittance of PAYE, VAT, WHT, NHF, NSITF, etc
- Liaison with external Auditors on final account and company tax
- Ensures effective management of risk, debt and money market instruments
- Cheque collection, matured payment from clients and writing regular letters for debt collection
- Ensures sound and effective relationships with banks and other establishments and clients
- Ensures that regular reports on financial activities of the company are producedand updated
- Regular preparation and reporting of treasury reports
- Regular preparation and reporting of cash flows
Formulation and Review:
- Analysis of periodic report of operations
- Monitors preparation of Financial / Management Account information
- Monitors procurement and renewals of Performance / Advance Payment, Bond or Bank guarantees
- 100% Compliance with features of the Safety Plan.
- Ensures that all relevant QHSE policies are communicated to and understood by department members.
- Work in safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and safety of colleagues.
- Communicates with subordinates daily through pre-tour/toolbox meetings.
- Observes proper operating procedures, noting unsafe practices.
- Understand proper use of safety equipment required for his position
- Understand the emergency duties of his position
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- Membership of any of ICAN, ACCA, ACMA
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience
- Leadership Skill
- Oral Communication skill
- Written Communication skill
- Organisational Awareness
- Customer Orientation
- Work Planning and Management
- Cost Optimisation
- Team Building
- Conceptual Thinking
- Meeting Customer Needs
- Ability to Influence
- Building Relationships
- Drive, Creativity and Tenacity
- Financial Analysis & Interpretation
- Job Ownership
- Team work
- Can-do Spirit
- Passion For Excellence
- Tact and Diplomacy
Deadline: 11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply