S. Lloyd Nigeria Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group of companies (Food & Beverages) in Nigeria, is currently recruiting an experienced and objective-driven candidate to fill the below position in its Cassava Processing Plant:
Job Title: Fitter
Job ref: FIT20200082
Location: Odighi Community, Edo
- Involving in the factory equipment erection;
- Examining blueprints and materials list to obtain parts specifications (mechanical, electrical etc.) for assembling;
- Using welding equipment to fuse structural components if required;
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size;
- Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
- Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations.
- Carrying out other duties as may be assigned by management periodically.
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical engineering or relevant field;
- Minimum of 4years cognate experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills;
- Exceptional welding and mechanical skills;
- Ability to use hand and power tools;
- Ability to interpret blueprints for mechanical systems;
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods;
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment policies;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Odighi Community in Edo State.
Deadline: 21st September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.