A multi-level ICT form is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelancer Professional Marketing Executive / Social Media Specialist
- Freelancer Professional Marketing Executive/Social Media Specialist role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products.
- This role requires an in depth knowledge of services and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
- Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including:
- Advertising and social media
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services. believes in doing the right thing. For our customers.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and offline marketing
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro-sites, and social media applications.
Main Daily Duty
- Driving customers from all social platform to our website
- Getting leads
- Promoting our products and services
- Getting customers to the company
- Having a business meeting
- Getting leads
- Driving customers to the company
- Working with a monthly target to achieve your goals
- Working from any location suits you
- Being able to be able to bring in a number of paid clients within a Month
- Driving sales to the company
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Salary and Remuneration
N150,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Deadline: 4th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the ‘Job Title’ as subject of the email.