Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Status: Full time
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mails.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, sorting and distributing such
- Performs administrative and office support activities
- Welcome all visitors with warm welcome and guide them properly
- Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (e.g monitor logbook, access control).
- Arrange beverage and snacks for GCEO, his visitors or clients during meetings.
- Responds to inquiries from visitors, others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- To work on other assigned task given by the Line Manager
- HND / B.Sc. in Business Admin, Mass Communication or Social Sciences related field
- 1-2 years cognate experience
- Clerical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Computer skills
- Reasoning ability
- Relationship Management
- Analytical & critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Confidential attributes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email