Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (NYSC)
Location: FCT, Abuja
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform office administration and clerical duties.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the office is neat, presentable.
- Ensure the office is equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Attend to all client and answer their questions professionally and courteously.
- Answer all administrative incoming calls.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Operate and maintain office machines including printer and others.
- Maintain records and files of official correspondences.
- Oversee the office administrative budget.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all official letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track vehicle keys collection and vehicle movement.
- Must be female
- HND qualification
- Must be currently running the NYSC program
- Must be smart and agile.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Front Desk Officer” as the subject of the mail.