The federal Teachers scheme (FTS) under the National social investment programme of President Buhari has called for interested applicants to register in its ongoing recruitment for the 2020-2021 service period on its portal fts.admissions.cloud/home
The federal teacher’s scheme (FTS) is a two (2) year intervention programme existing since 2016 to assist states nationwide with little or no teachers.
Application will commence on the 10th of September 2020 and will last for two weeks.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
- Candidates should be at least 35 years or less
- Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
- Must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor’s degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialisation in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Nigerians can visit https://fts.admissions.cloud/home , complete the online form before submitting it.
Candidates are required to upload qualifying documents and most recent passport while filling the form on the fts.admissions.cloud/home portal
SALARY OR STIPENDS
Successful beneficiaries of the Federal teacher’s scheme are paid 30 thousand Naira only.