Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Head of Consumer Support
We’re growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
- Do you have years of experience in managing a global team of IT experts across new and established markets? Are you looking for a dynamic, fast-paced role, where you’ll get a once in a lifetime opportunity to drive the expansion of a successful global brand?
- Join us at Tek Experts. We’re a leading provider of technical and business support solutions to some of the world’s largest IT companies and their customers. Over the past 11 years we have enjoyed significant growth, and today employ more than 7,000 people across seven global offices.
- We are now seeking a talented Global Head of Consumer Support with a strong track record in delivering commercial support to drive our company vision and help us grow to 15,000 people in the next 5 years.
About the Role
- As the Global Head of Consumer Support, you will be accountable for defining and executing our strategy to both deliver and grow our customer support business globally.
- As part of our global senior management team, you will have a solid background in strategic leadership and management with extensive experience of delivering services to consumers.
- You will have successfully led a support team of at least 500 globally dispersed team members, have a genuine desire to make customers happy and be excited by how you can drive improvements and innovation in processes to create sustainable, consistent and tailored experiences.
- You will shape the future of customer support through the delivery of exceptional 24 / 7 customer experiences to the customers of our clients who are based in multiple countries.
What you’ll be doing
- Proven experience in managing large and successful global teams
- A result-oriented leader who will lead the overall performance and KPI targets of our people
- Someone who can lead top-level client conversations, act as a strategic advisor, and manage high level escalations and negotiations
- Proficiency in process improvement and a passion for enhancing customer experience
Service Delivery Expert:
- Proven ability to achieve excellent service delivery to augment existing quantitative focus areas
What you’ll need
- Proven experience in working with and managing multi-national / multi-lingual / multi-cultural teams especially in both developed and developing markets
- At least 10 years’ experience in IT / customer service environments
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational, planning and management skills
- Outstanding communication skills that enable effective negotiation and presentation, as well as conflict resolution
- A solid background in delivering commercial support with large global teams of 500+ employees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online