Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cash Loan Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Contract
- Skillfully sell cash loans to all qualified customers in the list sent by the loan coordinator.
- Follow up with interested customers by giving detailed information on processes, documentation, and loan limit.
- Timely interactions with FSA and VCR team to ensure seamless processes from start to finish.
- Respond to the applicant’s questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Send a daily report of all customer interaction to the loan coordinator.
- Operate in compliance with all company policies.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Loan agent, business development, or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious
Deadline: 24th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the email should be the position and location you are applying for.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.