Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who want to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who want to organize a group tour for their staff without stress.
Aspom Travel Agency is committed to remaining well positioned and equipped to support our clients in their travel deals at a guaranteed lowest rates. In order to guarantee our clients efficient and high performance on jobs, Aspom has skilled, resourceful, goal oriented and team players.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- HR Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- HR Officer who will be involved in sourcing, recruiting, planning the overall HR strategy and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure everything in the office runs smoothly on a daily basis, office equipment is maintained, all records are up to date, whilst carrying out several administrative jobs
- In charge of all employee matters
- In charge of admin
- Responsible for training of old staff and orientation for new
- Clocking staff in and out
- HSE for staff
- Ensuring compliance to dress code & other company policies
- Ensures that company complies with all laws as regards pensions and staff PAYE
- Responsible for all recruitment, leave, promotions and terminations etc.
- Identify KPIs and Conduct staff appraisals
- Develop Company’s Human Resources Policies
- In charge of conflict resolution
- Maintain all office and employee records
- Monitors all employees conduct
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential and any other duty which may be assigned.
- Relationship management with regulatory authorities and Vendors
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Maintaining current HR files, records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefits documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstations, email addresses etc.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and / or company management.
- Staff induction and Onboarding Process
- Provide Job description (JD), SOP, SLA, for employees
- Performance Management
- Develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues
- Staff exit procedure & Online
- Prepare salary schedule
- Appraisal & Feedback
- Learning and Development
- Disciplinary Measures
- Managing Employee Relations
- Strategic Management
- Employee and Labour Relations Implement the enlisted above within agreed timelines
- Ensure regular meeting with employee(s) to attend to complaints and best ways of resolving it for optimum performance.
- Conduct 3 months review for new staff
- Conduct Appraisal every 6months
- Update staff handbook and sanction policies
- Follow the point deduction system and reward system
- Update Staff file
- Conduct Staff exit interview
- Conduct Staff audit ( identify over staff and under staff)
- Maintain employee information soft copy on zoho and hard copy in client file
- Carry out staff address verification
- Conduct verification on employee’s previous employer.
- Coordinate staff trainings
- Staff rotation when needed
- Record staff sanctions
- Act as staff personal chancellor
- Staff HMO Coordination
- Pension remittance
- Tax remittance
- Escalate and advise management on issues.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. / HND in any course, with either NYSC Certificate or Exception
- 1 – 3 years work experience as an HR Officer.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team, handle various projects at one time, lead others, delegate
- Ability to follow-up and make accurate decisions
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to listen empathetically and be respectful at all times
- Ability to communicates assertively
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused
- Ability to maintain personal integrity
- Ability to communicate with employees and guests
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments / updating calendars is a must.
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Good understanding of labor laws.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online