An international educational organization requires the services of an experienced and motivated candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos – Mainland, Lagos
- We require the services of an experienced and motivated Sales Executive to manage the sales strategy of the company, promote our offers and services to customers and pursue potential sales opportunities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Conduct market research to recommend projections for new business opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively search for possible sales opportunities and leads through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Meet with potential clients to negotiate and close deals.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Negotiate Sales contact and handle complaints or objections.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.