Sky Capital and Financial Allied International Limited is the financial services arm of SIFAX Group. It was established as an investment firm to offer wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional investment management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive and help our clients to maximize their returns whilst realizing their most important goals.
Sky Capital is poised to become a company uniquely equipped to achieve set out objectives and be reputable for quality research, investment expertise and value-added services with excellent customer-centric approach to clients locally and internationally. Our hallmark is to strategically position ourselves to take advantage of growth opportunities within Africa and major international markets on behalf of our clients. Our team of professionals with expertise in investment management are instrumental to business growth and establishing cordial relationships with our clients whilst attracting and retaining quality clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Nature of the Role
- The graphic designer would be responsible for the visual illustrations and production of communication creatives for the company.
- This candidate is responsible for visual communication through online marketing banner creation, print and outdoor advertising, ambient media, souvenirs, animations, brochure creation and print collateral etc…
- Minimum of OND in an Art/graphic design field, or a minimum of 3 years advertising, graphic design, or related experience required,
- Strong PhotoShop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint skills on a Windows platform, along with digital photography skills
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Must be flexible and able to deal with demanding deadlines.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Website Design, Photography and Video editing skill is an added advantage.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Creative flair
- A strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to grasp company’s needs and consider practical solutions
- Attention to details
- Good team working skills
- Developing design briefs that suit the company’s communications purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Design graphics for huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, online banners, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate identity and so much more
- Editing video.
Deadline: 5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.