Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Wealth Management
Job Type: Full time
Specialization (s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To develop strategic direction for the wealth management business and oversee the group’s investment portfolio, financial solutions, as well as drive effective business relationship management activities to Ultra-high/high net-worth clients; ensure deals and transactions are profitable and also align with risk thresholds, policies & procedures.
- Also responsible for addressing the needs of Family Office clients through infrastructure and investment solutions
- Develop and drive the execution of wealth management’s strategy across various businesses in the group; plan sales strategy & channel and ensure business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of corporate business goals
- Monitor market developments and conduct investmentrelated research in order to advise on investment opportunities unique for clients
- Drive business results and acquire new assets, both from existing client base and new client acquisition
- Establish market leadership in focus business areas, through extensive research, data analysis, and continuous building of global business knowledge
- Provide insight for the drive and growth of the brand across the specified segment and industry in general
- Oversee private client relationships by providing strategic advice based on each client’s wealth objectives. Provide access to specialists and manage clients’ investment portfolios
- Develop models for various scenarios, such as new products or services, consumer segmentation as well as the breadth and depth of existing and potential markets
- Provide pro-active client coverage that may include discussions on market trends, change in tax law, trust & estate matters, and other issues as they relate to a client’s overall wealth management plan
- Develop beneficial relationship with external stakeholders to identity and be well informed of dynamism and future changes in the various markets to take proactive business decisions to grow portfolio
- Establish an effective Relationship Management model in business focus areas to ensure standardized financial services and offerings
- Oversee the achievement of sales targets against budget and ensure individual business area and individuals are clear on contributions and expected outcomes
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in sales, which includes HNI customers relationship management
Deadline: 29th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online