Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Renewable Energy firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Project and Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage and track the jobs assignment and performance of appointed Engineering and Procurement Contractors (EPC);
- Review and check suppliers’ equipment design, and make technical recommendations;
- Develop and maintain a project quality assurance plan, and monitor contractor’s designs and works are executed in line with executed SLA;
- Supervising the installation, testing and commissioning of the site.
- Review of hazard evaluation and Contractor safety procedure;
- Ensure the timely supply and installation of equipment to EPC contractors;
- Conduct training including practical session giving an overview and explaining the expected roles of different stakeholders in running and maintaining the system;
- Review the project management procedures for the implementation of the project, and as appropriate recommend changes or new procedures in keeping with modern international practices;
- Review and certification of Testing and Commissioning Plan;
- Review of Operation Manuals; and
- Report on findings during the implementation of the projects.
- Monitor and supervise on site testing of all the major equipment to ensure that they meet the requirements and specification.
- Procurement of equipment, and carry out the required tests (if any required), and certify its adequacy and quality before items are deployed.
- Supervise the installation of the electrical and mechanical equipment
- Satisfactory and safe manner in accordance with the specifications and contract requirements.
- Measurement and verification of work quality and certification of EPC
- Develop recommendations for deployment and operations & maintenance
- Provide support for producing standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work consistent with existing international standards
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Track the efficiency of all installed solar assets to ensure optimal working standards.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years Cognate Experience as Head, Project & Engineering In Re-Newable Energy Sector (Solar Power)
- Technical understanding of solar power and the energy markets.
- In depth knowledge of renewables power industry.
- N400,000 monthly.
Deadline: 11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: email@example.com using “Head, Project & Engineering” as the subject of the mail.